Hi, I know there is a lot of buying stuff that comes with Christmas holidays. At blogmas day seven, I would like to share some tips on how to do your shopping.
We are doing this amidst the challenges brought about by coronavirus and so it might be tougher compared to other years.
- Buy what you can. Don’t compete with your neighbours in the name of doing Christmas shopping.
- If you have plenty, remember to share with the less fortunate.
- Buy most important things first, avoid impulse buying.
- For those who are opening schools on January, save for school fees first then do shopping with the rest.
- There is life after Christmas, so, don’t drain yourself too much. You will still need basic needs later.
- Last but not least, be careful when buying online products. Be careful of scammers.
With those few tips, shop with care.
What and where are you shopping?