New year 2021 Readers The world

New Year tragedy

We were happy to usher the new year and to be part of the success. But this was never to happen to this family which has lost five members. It was so unfortunate that they were all found dead after inhaling carbon monoxide.

The father was boiling maize for sale when the rain fell. He decided to put the ‘jiko’ inside the house. Little did they know that, that would mark the end of their journey. May their souls rest in peace.

Education news In Africa kenya Latest news News Readers

Schools in Kenya to reopen January next year

According to Education CS, the schools in Kenya will be opened next year January. So no final exams this year! See also