The long awaited time has just arrived. Class 8 candidates have begun their final year examinations. They have been in school at least for 8 years. See also KCPE
Have you ever wondered how you could stop the exam anxiety? Don’t go far, the tips are just here!
- Prepare early. Don’t wait to start revision for your papers a day before the examination. Go through your work or notes when there is no tension of seating for the papers.
- Plan your revision well. Don’t follow your favorites when revising. This would lure you to concentrate on what you like yet every part of learning will contribute to you grade. So have a strategy on how to make sure every area has been covered.
- If you are doing tutor learning, then be attentive when the lessons are going on as this would be the only time the concept will be explained.
- Avail yourself at least 30 minutes before time.This will give you time to relax from the hustle of traffic or any other challenge.
- Make sure you have all that is needed to write your paper. With those tips, then you are good to go! If you come across other tips, feel free to add in your comment. ALL THE BEST. See also